- Comprehensive, detailed engineering processes for each stage of the engineering design and development life cycle which are compliant with AS9100 requirements, CAAC/FAA/EASA regulatory and industry standards
- Mature tools to implement engineering processes for the program engineering design and development life cycle activities
- Clear standards, requirements and supporting tools to support on-boarding new hosted applications for the customer and IMA HF suppliers
- Standardized integration of systems/sub-systems, reduced effort & cost of integration
- Tools to support aircraft system integrator to configure the end-to-end network
- Tools to support aircraft system and product engineering on validation and verification
- Tools to support the OEM to build model based simulation environment of aircraft
- Tools to support airline to modify the pre-defined aircraft options after EIS
- A standardized integrated verification platform that is adaptable to different stages of development and testing of the aircraft’s systems, subsystems and avionics modules
- An open, integrated developmental platform which allows seamless switching between real and simulated equipment with scalable configuration capability
- Our robust requirements, integration, verification and configuration processes provide the framework and technical solutions to develop superior aircraft designs and provide integration & verification support (ARP4754A/DO-297)
- Achieve optimal architecture designs with the IMA resources iterated with Model Based Design tools to support early validation & analysis
- Experienced engineers contribute to certifiable avionics products development and support on the entire engineering life cycle of our products
- Avionics Expertise (requirements, design, integration, verification, certification) to offer the customers products and services trainings
AVIAGE SYSTEMS is a 50/50 joint venture between General Electric Company (GE) and Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) .
Building on a historic partnership between two world-leading aerospace companies, AVIAGE SYSTEMS aims to elevate the future of flight by unleashing our world-class talent, cutting-edge innovation and powerful partnerships.