- Primary Responsibilities:
- 1.Define hardware board architecture and select key components
- 2.Develop hardware schematic and PCB Layout
- 3.Define FPGA architecture and design solution according to product requirements
- 4.Complete FPGA RTL code development, simulation and unit testing
- 5.Complete hardware prototype debug and develop hardware test cases
- 6.Develop hardware design documentation and reports
- Qualifications Required:
- 1.Bachelor degree or above in electronics, communication, aerospace, electrical engineering, computer or other related fields
- 2.Familiar with EDA/CAD and hardware simulation tools
- 3.Familiar with hardware design
- 4.Familiar with FPGA design and RTL programming
- 5.Passionate about the aviation industry, willing to innovate and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- 6.Good communication skills in English and Chinese, willing to accept the challenge and exercise in a global diversified team
AVIAGE SYSTEMS is a 50/50 joint venture between General Electric Company (GE) and Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) .
Building on a historic partnership between two world-leading aerospace companies, AVIAGE SYSTEMS aims to elevate the future of flight by unleashing our world-class talent, cutting-edge innovation and powerful partnerships.