- The Vice President for Marketing and Business Development, reporting to the President and CEO of AVIAGE SYSTEMS, will direct the strategic marketing, product marketing & management, sales & business development and new business incubation for AVIAGE SYSTEMS.
- In this position, he/she must demonstrate the accountability for department, business, and broad company objectives.
- Create a vision, develop and implement the company strategic business growth planDefine and oversee the execution of company 5-year global business strategy Establishing effective operating rhythms and commercial process designed to achieve planned growth objectivesLeading and developing a diverse team of technology and commercial professionals to incubate internal startup businessesCreate, engage and maintain strategic customer and parent company relationships to secure new customer ordersLead bid and proposal, commercial negotiation effort for new business opportunitiesBe responsible for growing the Aviage Systems product portfolio, driving common route to market product strategies across the Aviage global teams and JV partners.Oversees the product strategy, roadmap and lifecycle of the company’s product portfolio in support of organizational strategy and objectives. Leads the company’s New Product Introduction (NPI) process. Engages with key development partners (e.g. AVIC) to develop and implement plans for the establishment of a new product portfolios including business model definition, establishment of risk sharing partnerships, product definition and product promotion to position company products in the market.Conducts competitive and industry analysis and benchmarking for established product areas, through routine gathering and reporting of competitive intelligence, Voice of Customer and customer needsManage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users, use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing developmentSelects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college in Engineering, Marketing, Economics, or equivalentMinimum of 8+ years’ of experience in product management, business development or marketing related areas, both strategic and operations. Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an international company environment.Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an avionics/aviation related industry.Demonstrated experience operating in a highly regulated environment.Quantitative and business analysis skillsKnowledge of marketing principles and practicesKnowledge of business and management principles and practicesAbility to operate effectively in multi-cultural business environment.High energy level and professionalism.Great communications in both English and Mandarin.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Engineering degree is preferred Ability to building effective relationships with the highest levels of customers, partners and industrial associations. Ability to develop strategy and work with others to achieve effective implementationOutstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organizationExcellent communication skills with the ability to communicate business issues in an easy to understand mannerProduct, engineering, marketing, commercial or related experiences and knowledge in Aviation/ Avionics industry.
AVIAGE SYSTEMS is a 50/50 joint venture between General Electric Company (GE) and Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) .
Building on a historic partnership between two world-leading aerospace companies, AVIAGE SYSTEMS aims to elevate the future of flight by unleashing our world-class talent, cutting-edge innovation and powerful partnerships.