- The systems engineer works consistently in practical and innovative ways towards defined goals. In this role you will be responsible for work that is defined in scope. You will demonstrate competencies and technical acumen in work, develop and execute objectives for self and accumulate experience or expertise to resolve problems independently, and have the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals.
- Participate in teams responsible for the execution of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments
- Develop technical understanding and skills in line with the relevant assigned project requirements utilizing the capability building framework and resources provided
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- Support for the certification process for commercial aircraft systems, involved through the entire lifecycle of a development program while more from the integration and verification perspectives
- Develop system level Design/Test Procedure / Cases and Scripts against customer requirement and functions
- Run and complete system test in lab, troubleshoot findings found during system test according to understanding of system requirements and functions
- Support on system documents / plans writing and review / release
- Complete other tasks assigned by Line Manager on time with good quality, demonstrate accountability in daily work
- Master degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 3 years of technical and / or engineering development experience
- Software programing skills and experience, and experience of test and troubleshooting
- Oral and written English communication skills
AVIAGE SYSTEMS is a 50/50 joint venture between General Electric Company (GE) and Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) .
Building on a historic partnership between two world-leading aerospace companies, AVIAGE SYSTEMS aims to elevate the future of flight by unleashing our world-class talent, cutting-edge innovation and powerful partnerships.