[ IRC4355 ] Integration & Verification Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The Integration & Verification Engineer works consistently in practical and innovative ways towards defined goals. In this role you will be responsible for work that is defined or less defined in scope, but also be expected to independently define and execute work assignments as well as guiding others in execution. You will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and have the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals.
- Participate in teams responsible for the execution of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Recommend approaches to meet the technical and program requirements.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments
- Develop and lead action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
- Develop technical understanding and skills in line with the relevant assigned project requirements utilizing the capability building framework and resources provided.
- Develop the knowledge and competency of fellow engineers within assigned technical areas
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- The position will be responsible for supporting the development of avionics systems for Commercial aircraft. This position will be include the validation of aircraft requirements and associated interfaces, providing guidance to system and sub-system suppliers, developing and executing integration & verification strategies and associated test methodologies.
- The successful candidate will also provide technical guidance and support for the certification process for aircraft systems. Involvement will be through the entire lifecycle of a development program.
- Complete other tasks assigned by Line Manager on time with good quality, demonstrate accountability in daily work
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 years of technical and / or engineering development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on high availability product development
- Experience of capturing and / or validating product functional requirement against customer inputs and / or industry standard
- 3+ years of implementing and / or verifying customer and industry standards
- Oral and written English communication skills
- Experience developing and executing test scripts or test equipment for integration and verification test purposes
- Proven ability to proactively define solutions to technical problems, develop plans to implement and the aptitude to guide others through implementation
- Have strategic thinking and analytical inductive mind
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED)
- 8+ years of technical and / or engineering development experience
- 3+ years’ experience developing aircraft or avionics products
- Aircraft Systems engineering experience with a FAR Part 25 aircraft
- Experience in aircraft avionic level requirements definition, requirements allocation, requirements management, systems integration, verification and certification
- Capable of using modeling and simulation tools to model and validate complex systems solutions.
- Experience developing Interface Control Documentation and configuration data for Avionic Systems
- Experience with civil aviation development standards such as SAE ARP 4754A, SAE ARP 4761, DO-297, DO-178, DO-254, and DO-160.
- Experience with aviation protocols such as ARINC 429, ARINC 825 and ARINC 664, ARINC661
- Experience developing and managing requirements for avionics and / or aircraft systems
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience developing and executing test scripts for integration and verification test purposes
- Experience with Systems Engineering tools such as DOORS, Dimensions, Windchill
- Experience with the principles of export control
- Ability to achieve results in a matrix environment
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, global environment
- Ability to engage and build positive relationships with both customers and internal and external employees
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- English and Chinese language fluency
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Project scheduling experience and budget estimation experience
- Six Sigma training